Starting from FBGAPP introduced a free auto comment feature that can be used to bump your Facebook group posts. This article shows how you can set up auto comment on your posts.
Note: Auto-Comment works only on SCHEDULED POSTS
You can only comment on posts published using the schedule function and not posts published using the Send Now option. Also, you can only comment on posts published using FBGAPP.
To set up comments for your Posts follow the steps below;
1. Create your Comments: The first step requires you to create your comments. To do this, From Main Menu, go-to Auto Comment > New Comment. Create as many comments as you’ll like (Note:Make them as real as possible, so they don’t look like spam).
2. Schedule Comment: To schedule a comment, you need to visit your already scheduled Posts. From Main Menu, Posts > Scheduled Posts > Auto Comment
3. Plan your Schedule: The next screen requires you to plan your schedule. The following options are available when planning your comment schedule.
- Choose a Facebook Account: You can select the Facebook accounts you wish to post from (If multiple Accounts are selected, they are chosen randomly during posts)
- Choose comments: Select the comments you wish to post (Comments are posted randomly)
- Delay: Set the interval between each comment. (Do not post too fast)
- Start & End Date/Time: Set when your comments should start posting and when it should end.
NOTE: FBGAPP let you post maximum of 100 comments daily
4. Comment Pause & Log: You can stop and track your auto comment logs just the way you track your scheduled posts. To see the progress of your comments go back to your Schedule Posts, Click theAuto Comment icon once again;
On this window, you can see the progress of a commenting schedule, you can Pause, restart and view comment history.
To see the full log, click the View History button.
successful comment will have the View Comment button, which will take you to the published comment on Facebook.
While a failed comment will be shown with the error code. The most common error code is (#200) Cannot Access Object ID which means the user does not have the permission to post comments to the post due to the post still PENDING or REMOVED.
Leave A Comment?